Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I TOOK A BRIEF HIATUS TO TEND TO MY INJURIES, BUT TO TELL U ABOUT THE SHOW WEEKEND

it was poppin on friday night.. we had performed at a venue called riley's out there on harbor island.. my leg was bad, but i wore a leg brace that night so i could front like im ok.. people didnt even notice i was injured, so i handled that.. we drank all night long like we always do, my brother ula always buying out the bar.. believe me, anybody that was there(or at any of my shows), knows that my team likes to do it real big.. so everybody's faded, we had artists like gangsta gold, fudge dog, young jaws, pedalay, and a few more opening up for us, then the cor, myself, and big june came on.. to be honest, i was so tipsy i forgot the words to a couple of my bars, but i played it off with a fill in the blank technique haha.. people was diggin it tho fa reals, imma update the page with some pictures from the show real soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment